Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's Nurse Vicci sayin Merry Christmas!

Only 6 more Days !!!!!!!!!! Here I am Christmas morning...playing with my new nurse kit!!!! (I still remember that kit)....the glasses..geez! I'll do a meme later...but right now I am baking up a storm!! I have to run to the store for more chocolate chips...and regular milk...darn! I just wanted to stay in my jammies today...It's been really cold here...colder than normal! I finished the rest of my shopping yesterday...the only thing left is go to the store for Christmas dinner....and do more wrapping and baking...and of course the usual everyday stuff...I haven't had too much time to be on the computer...but while cookies are baking I try to go to someone's blog...just wanted to check in with everyone...and say Ho! Ho! Ho! only 6 more days!!!!!! Sending everyone lots of "Christmacy" Love...and energy for the week...Oh! and I CANNOT forget I got 2 wonderful packages in the mail last night... I will post photos later!
PS....Check out the cool toys in the photo...the pots and pans set...and some Doll thing behind it!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so cute Vicci, I remember having a nurse's outfit...oops!
;-)
That's a different story..I mean a nurses kit one Christmas.
My sister got a cowgirl outfit the same year, buck skins and six shooters..where the heck my parents found that in rural England..boggles my mind..!

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the pictures I have I don't think I have any of me opening my gifts on Christmas. I think my folks were too sleepy from having to get up so early.
This is a great photo, love the nurses kit.
Have fun with all your baking!
XOXO

12:51 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I remember receiving a kit just like this one!! Must have been what prodded me into a nursing career - lol! Many holiday hugs to you sweetie :0) XOXOX Deb

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceles!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceles!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci, this is too, too cute! What a great Christmas morning photo...

Oh, and Sheila, I had a cowgirl outfit, too, but it had a little skirt (apparently when/where I grew up, females weren't allowed to wear pants!) I had the hat and the six-shooters...and my brother had the matching little boy outfit.

Enjoy your baking, Vicci...I can smell all yumminess all the way over here! And please don't stress over the meme...if it gets done, fine. If it doesn't, that's fine, too.

4:49 PM  
Blogger singleton said...

Nurse Vicci, You are magical! Miss you girl, and please know that Friday, when the love is shared, a world of skinny little blondes, and a beautiful raven haired sister, will be embracing you...may the circle be unbroken...you are special, feel the love! Peace, merriness, and happiness to you and yours! trinkets of love will be coming!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This pic is soooo adorable. I bet your kitchen smells so good right about now and probably is filled with all of your wonderful baked goodies. Montana and I are wishing you a Merry Christmas XOXO

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Vicci, you are such a little cutie pie! Love the glasses!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cute little nurse. Little girls have such big dreams don't they!!! I love this photo, reminds us all that Christmas is for the kids.
xo

9:13 PM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

You look so cute. Yes, I'm justrunning round the blogs after doing my baking this morning, had to stop as I have run out of mini marshmallows and choc chips. Well I have enough things made to feed an army, I got carried away.

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness is this ever a cute photo of Nurse Vicci! LOL! I love it!
I used to dress up as a cowboy all the time.
:-D

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License