Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Cookies Anyone?????


A GOOD solid week of baking....17 different types of cookies...
along with fudge....here is a tray full! Hi Everybody!!!! Wish you
could all join me for some cookies and a glass of milk! I shipped
a box off today...that's done with...the rest are all MINE!!!
I'm still really tired from EVERYTHING...so I've been taking it easy
and going slow...An and I just finished taking the tree down..I
usually don't take the tree down this early...but when An put the
tree up...he forgot to cut the bottom off...so it was dry and dead as
a bone...It always scares me about fire...so down it came! I'm
just putting away the last of the boxes now... All I must
do is clean the studio....and I'm taking my time...I'm looking
forward to doing lots of new art projects in the new year! AND
blogging with all my wonderful friends...I hope everyone had
a great Christmas.....I haven't had time to visit any blogs...hope to
get to each and everyone later....

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I am just glad its all over Girlie! My tree is coming down on saturday if not before. The cookies looked scrumpous! Write when you can!
xoxooxoxoxoxox

3:37 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Hey Vicci, these all look delicious as I knew they would. I'm tired too, but we had a great Christmas and got to see everyone. I plan on an early night...will email tomorrow..

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Now that's a plate of cookies! Had I been at your house, I would have sat right next to it, LOL!

6:44 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Wow! With baking like that having been under-way, I say take your time checking out everyone elses blogs, kick back relax & enjoy yourself a cookie or two! Yumm! Yumm!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the wonderful cookies! thanks my dear!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License