Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Another MeMe....

What time is it? 7:30pm
Where are you, right this very minute? Sitting in a comfy chair relaxing my back.
What are you listening to? My dog growling at a toy.
What are you most afraid of? Someone in my family/or someone I love getting hurt.
What is the most recent movie that you saw in a theatre? I took my Dad to see Pirates of the Caribbean.
Last DVD watched? Miracle on 34th St. (Christmas)
Ever been to Alaska? No
Ever been toilet papering? No
Favorite day of the week? I like all the days.
Favorite restaurant? Chinese called "The Golden Dragon" especially the Generals Chicken.
Favorite flower? I love all flowers..but I would say Roses, Foxglove, Wisteria, Morning Glories.
Favorite color? Red
Favorite sport to watch? Don't watch sports.
Favorite drink? Tea...water...hot chocolate...and Squirt.
Favorite ice cream? Coffee
Favorite Fast Food restaurant? Don't eat too much fast food...but...Carls Jr.
What color is your bedroom carpet? Burgundy.
How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.
What do you do when you get bored? Bored is not an option for me...I never get bored!
Bedtime? Whenever....
Favorite TV shows? Don't watch too much...Greys Anatomy, and Boston Legal.
Ford or Chevy? Ford
Vanity plate? I don't know what that is??????
Farthest you've been from home? Thailand
How many pets do you have? 1 dog...and 1 cat
Been in a serious car accident? No
What would you like to accomplish in the next year? More art...more reading...more gardening...learn new things...and go to Europe!
I'm not going to tag anyone...just do it if you want to! ( this is for my friend...Alix)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You got tagged with this too, LOL!
I can relate to your "Bored is not an option for me." ;-)

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for replying to the meme, Vicci, especially with everything you had gone on! How's your baking coming?

That's a beautiful photograph...tell me about it!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I love this photo too Vicci...tell us all...!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License